Fujitsu P42VHA30es, cheapest price in UK????

Jasonjo

Av-sales have it for £2931.62 inc wall mount/stand and other accesories...not a lot in it when you cost it out individually...they will probs do a deal anyhow

Probs worth the slightly higher cost for their tech knowledge and good customer support...

JJ

CARLOS

Distinguished Member
"Please note that Wedgwood only supply plasma screens, projectors and monitors to businesses, government bodies, educational establishments and charities. We do not sell to private individuals"

U

Uzey

Originally posted by CARLOS
"Please note that Wedgwood only supply plasma screens, projectors and monitors to businesses, government bodies, educational establishments and charities. We do not sell to private individuals"
Sorry! Didn't spot that bit, BUT........
Both Nexnix and Portables have agreed to pricematch them despite this so it's bargains for everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!:smoke:

Originally posted by Uzey
Sorry! Didn't spot that bit, BUT........
Both Nexnix and Portables have agreed to pricematch them despite this so it's bargains for everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!:smoke:
That is the best price in europe. Can you imagine that this same screen costs 3.861 UK Pounds in Holland ( cheapest price , shops in Holland give no discounts, they are not allowed by Fujitsu ! ). In Germany they cost 3.350 UK pounds in the shops with some online stores selling them for 2.820 UK pounds. If I come over with a small van to the UK to pick one up in London will I be able to get one home with me safely ? Anyone done deals with these guys from portables.co.uk ?

AV Geeza

Novice Member
Have a look here http://www.avforums.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=116587&highlight=portables

U

Uzey

Shouldn't be a problem buying them and taking them to anywhere in Europe, even in bulk! It's buying stuff cheap and bringing it into the 'UK' they don't want you to do!

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom