Fujitsu P42VHA30E Upgrade Advice

jspr

I have had a Fuji P42VHA30E Plasma for nearly 4 years now but it is only SD, not HD-ready and as I am hoping to get Sky HD shortly (mainly for the footie) I am thinking about upgrading my plasma to a HD-ready model. My budget is about £800 so was thinking about the Panasonic TH-42PX70 which seems to get great reviews. I have seen this model in the likes of currys and comet but with the rubbish feeds they have on it is difficult to be subjective about the picture quality.

Obviously I would expect the footie and other HD material to be outstanding but the majority of viewing will still be in SD. My Fuji was very expensive at the time I bought it (£2500) but has been absolutely fantastic for SD picture quality from Sky, and my only worry is whether the Panny will match it for SD quality. I am assuming that the technology has improved considerably since my Fuji was made - has anyone followed a similar upgrade path and what advice would you give ?:lease:

jspr

Anyone ?:lease:

jspr

Thanks, are you saying the PH10 is better than the TH-42PX70 ?

The latest video from AVForums

LG G1 OLED Evo TV and SVS SB-1000 Pro subwoofer reviews, Samsung OLED rumours and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom