• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Fujitsu P40XHA50US Apple connection

Peter Baker

Established Member
Hi
Recently got one of the last of these screens, and am absolutely delighted with the picture out of the box. Makes me wonder how much better the 58 can be.

One issue is with connecting it to my iMac. I'm using the 15 pin connection lead ( the Apple comes with an adaptor for this). The Apple only has 3 output display settings, the highest of which is 1024 X 768, so that's what I've set it up on. The screen then displays with black bars down either side, which is fine, if not perfect.
My problem is that, when showing a slide show from iPhoto, transition between pictures is accompanied by screen flicker, and jagged horizontal lines across the image before each picture settles down.
Any ideas what this is, and how to fix it?
Thanks
Peter

Peter Baker

Established Member
Any thoughts anyone? Graham?:lease:

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom