1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fujitsu 42" Plasmavision Display problem

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by nid2know, Aug 4, 2004.

1. nid2know

nid2know

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hello guys,

I have Fujitsu Plasmavision 42 inch, which I bought from a guy who was relocating abroad. It worked fine when I picked it up, but I didn’t pay attention to how it was connected. It came with a cable which was connected to its R G B inputs and the V terminal and Scart on the other end.

It wasn’t displaying when I connected it directly to my Sky Set Top Box or any of my DVDs.

I rectified the problem by buying a CYP Scart to YUV (RGB) converter. I now have a greenish display even though everything seems normal underneath. Someone suggested I bought a Q Sync, but it was working fine without this being used. Does anyone have any suggestion please? I am approaching the point of desperation. Thanks.

2. MAW

MAW
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +412
    I'd need to know the model number. It sounds like you are displaying YUV on a RGB input, you might find you can change this in the screen setup menu, but some Fujitsus are RGB only. If so, you have bought the wrong converter, and you need the RGBHV version, which is easiest to connect to the VGA 15 pin sub d socket on the screen with a good quality computer monitor (VGA) lead. Try the menu, and the model number and post again.