• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Fujifilm UK drop price of S5 Pro

springtide

Distinguished Member
By £200, to £499.

Bargain.

Wow! That is a steal!

Skintones are supposed to be really good on the S5Pro, a friend bought one a few years ago just to do weddings (his main camera was a D200).

It would be interesting to see how this compares with say the D300, since I guess colours and dynamic range of the Nikon D200-D300 have improved.
But £500 for a new "D200 like" DSLR is still a great deal.

Another camera that has dropped massively is the Sigma SD14. I don't really know much about that one either. £439 from Fotosense.co.uk, and that was a £1100 Body!

Digihoho

Established Member
By £200, to £499.

Bargain.

£499? Wow that's a bargain! A work colleauge just bought one from warehousexpress for £699! Where is it listed at £499? Cheers.

dazza74

Distinguished Member
Anyone know where they have these for sale for £499? I can't find them on the internet any cheaper than £600 or so.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom