For Sale Fuji X-T2, 16-55, 50-140, 18mm, 12mm

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by Wasted Spark, Jul 29, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Wasted Spark

Wasted Spark
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    Fuji X-T2 + Extras
    I bought this from John Lewis just before xmas 2017 so still has about 17 months of warranty which I understand is transferable.
    The camera doesn't appear to have any blemishes at all and all works beautifully. The only mark anywhere on it is on the 3rd party glass screen protector that I put on the back. I was tempted to remove it for sale but thought it better to leave on and let its new owner decide.
    It comes with everything a new one would including an unused flash and unused strap.
    In addition, I'm chucking in four extra batteries (in addition to original), a USB double charger (in addition to original), the glass screen protector will remain fitted, an L-bracket and I'll chuck in a Canon EOS-X-mount adaptor.
    Comes boxed but was originally bought as a kit including 18-55 which is not included.
    £875 inc. RMSD

Fuji 16-55mm f/2.8
    I bought this used a few months ago, I think via here on AV forums. It seems to be in perfect condition and comes with box, caps, hood, soft case and all docs. Really lovely lens.
    £625 inc. RMSD

Fuji 50-140 f/2.8
    Bought used a few months ago as a kit with the 1,4x extender which I no longer have. Fantastic lens in great condition. Cannot see any blemishes. Boxed with caps, hood, foot, soft case, box, docs etc
    £850 inc. RMSD

Fuji 18mm f/2
    Bought used a few months ago. Bought this as a walk around lens but I absolutely love the look of the images from it too. Really charming little lens. It's in great condition and comes with lens caps (two types, normal one, and rubber one for rectangular hood), hood, soft case, docs and box. The box is missing a flap.

£225 inc. RMSD - Sold

Samyang 12mm f/2
    Bought new in December 2017 as grey import. As new condition, nice and sharp everywhere, can't find any marks.
    £190 inc. RMSD - Sold elsewhere - pending payment

All items also advertised elsewhere.

Price and currency: Various
    Delivery: Delivery cost is included within my country
    Payment method: BT, PPG or cash on collection
    Advertised elsewhere?: Advertised elsewhere
    Prefer goods collected?: I have no preference

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2018
  2. Wasted Spark

Wasted Spark
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    Open to offers....

3. niranhopper

niranhopper

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +19
    £160 delivered for the 12mm?

4. Wasted Spark

Wasted Spark
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    Hi. I accepted an offer elsewhere on that one last night. Just waiting for payment to confirm. If it does become available, I shall let you know.

5. niranhopper

niranhopper

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +19
    ok thanks for letting me know