For Sale Fuji X-T1 and extras plus XC50-230mm lens

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by jonnydee, Aug 24, 2018.

1. jonnydee

jonnydee

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7
    So I took the plunge and have a Sony a7, the GAS itch never went away!

So for sale;

Fuji X-T1, purchased from this forum. Overall the camera is in good condition and everything works as it should. I would like any potential buyer to know there are some minor wear marks (paint rubs), these are to;

The painted feet on the base
    A small wear marked to the one/off switch
    Small wear to the paint on the hot-shoe.

In addition, there are a couple of slight fine marks to the tempered glass screen protector.

None of these are major, it is a used camera, and nothing is over and above general light use but I like to give descriptions to save any disappointment.

Along with the manual, flash unit, strap and leads, the camera also comes with;

Black half leather case (with battery access and tripod mount)
    M42 to NEX adapter (have to say, using old manual M42 lenses is a breeze with the viewfinder)
    extra battery

There is no Fuji software supplied with the camera.

Last file name was DSCF9478.JPG, so can only assume that is an indication as to the shutter count (9,796)

I am asking £325 including RMSD for the items listed above. I do not have the original box but the item will be well packaged.

Payment by BT of PPG

Also available is a Silver Fuji XC55-230F4.5-6.7 OIS. This is fully boxed and is in as new condition. Basically I purchased it new and, other than a few trial images indoors (4 or 5), have never used it.

I am asking £140 including RMSD for the lens.

I'll package everything up for £440 (Camera + Lens + Adapter + Case) including RMSD

If any buyer is local and wishes to view and collect, you are welcome and I will throw in an extra couple of batteries to replace postage cost.

X-T1.jpg
    X-T1-2.jpg
    X-T1-3.jpg
    X-T1-4.jpg
    X-T1-5.jpg

Price and currency: 475
    Delivery: Delivery cost is included within my country
    Payment method: BT or PPG
    Advertised elsewhere?: Advertised elsewhere
    Prefer goods collected?: I have no preference

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

2. jonnydee

jonnydee

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7