1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fuji S7000 What is the top speed that it can write?

Discussion in 'Photography Forums' started by spiderman999, Apr 11, 2005.

1. spiderman999

spiderman999
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    What is the top speed that my Fuji S7000 can write? can write using XD or High Speed Compact Flash Cards? Which can you recommend? Is ebay any use or genuine fakes that don't work as well? :lease:

2. matiano

matiano

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I am pretty sure nothing fsater than a Sandisk Ultra II would be justified (40x I believe) and even then the buffer on the S7000 is unlikely to make the most of it. That would be my reccomendation as they can be picked up for very similar prices to your more standard CF cards. Avoid the standard Sandisk ones as they are some of the slowest around. In terms of Ebay, sorry never tried it for memory!

3. Crocodile

Crocodile
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,470
    As has been said on these forums many times recently, there really isn't any need to resort to ebay for cards of a 1Gb & below as prices are so low anyway. Why take any risk at all for the sake of a few pounds?

For the record, I used the standard Sandisk 256Mb CF card in my S7000 at 6M resolution without any problems at all.