Fuji 5600 Batteries

Blue.Rocket

Hi.
I purchased a Fuji 5600 for my daughter a short while ago, had a problem, sent it back to Fuji, they returned it saying they had replaced the DC Board, and advised me to use 2000mAh batteries, I placed some AA batteries in the camera, still don't fire up.
How does one know if AA batteries are 2000mAh ?. I have been placing Eveready Silver AA batteries am i doing right ?.

any advise please....

daveaka

Novice Member
Its only usually rechargable batteries that show their mah value, and you can choose this when you buy them. I use Energizer 2200mah batteries in my cannon.Your camera not firing up because you may not be using 2000mah batteries doesn't really make sense, it should still start up what ever mah value the batteries are imo. It may still be broke..

Blue.Rocket

Thanks Dave.
I kinda felt the same but just wanted to know if there might be somthing that i might be missing, my daughter is getting frustrated...
Yet another phone call to fuji.........

Its only usually rechargable batteries that show their mah value, and you can choose this when you buy them. I use Energizer 2200mah batteries in my cannon.Your camera not firing up because you may not be using 2000mah batteries doesn't really make sense, it should still start up what ever mah value the batteries are imo. It may still be broke..

macker2006

I used to use 2300mAH in my 5600, and Duracells if stuck out somewhere, but even resorted to cheapo's like Panasonic and Ever Ready when stuck. All worked fine as daveaka said (albeit with different life spans !).

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: The Best TVs and Projectors of 2020, plus AV, TV Show & Movie News & Reviews
Top Bottom