Fuerteventura. Anyone been?

swiftpete

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm thinking of renting a villa with the missus and our 2 yr old in November. As we have a little one then we won't be going out clubbing etc, but would like to see the sights in a rental car, nice meals, drinks by the pool etc.

I've never been to any of the Canary Islands, any input appreciated.

There isn't much to see or do at all in my opinion. It has arid land, but some of the beaches are wonderful. I've been twice in the past 7months because my other halfs family have property near Caleta De Fuste which makes it a very cheap and quiet holiday.

I love it there to be honest, the food is brilliant and cheap, taxis are metered and cheap. It's quiet in most places and the weather is brilliant all year around. I was there last November and it was a toasty 26c all week.

Oasis Park is a fun day, lots of interesting and wonderful animals to see, but it can be a long trip depending on where on the island you are situated.

Having your own Villa, pool etc is the best way to enjoy the island in my opinion. I never want to come home.

Last edited:
IMG_0463.jpg

Sounds good. Before we had our kid we'd normally rent a motorbike and spend every day exploring wherever we holidayed. I love seeing the local culture and history as well as making sure I eat and drink as much as possible. Also a fan of scuba diving and swimming in waterfalls etc whenever possible. Obviously we can't fit a toddler in with that really, but we're going to try and do some of it.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom