fudgeing annoyed

bobby1413

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm a bit fed up as I'm trying to progress but it;s not happening. I'm from Reading, and I'm just stuck in the city centre fighing against smple things.

I just keep going round in cirles.

Is it the other 1412 Bobbys holding you back?

You may want to check all your wheels, a stuck wheel or even a flat could cause you to keep going around in circles. HTH.

edit: but seriously, some of us do listen and sometimes even offer advice, so if you feel like it, type away and we'll try to help ;)

Last edited:
Reading, city centre...
ralph.gif

Seriously, how about giving him a break?
Bobby - is this about career or other things?

Sit right back from your predicament & focus. Understanding what it is that's keeping you going around in circles will give you the doorway & the ability to get out.

All ears.

My mate used to live in the centre of Reading. He had dealers living above him and five doors down was a knocking shop. Many a good night spent out in Reading.

It's a bit of a hole down the Oxford Road though so I can see where you're coming from.

My mate used to live in the centre of Reading. He had dealers living above him and five doors down was a knocking shop. Many a good night spent out in Reading.

Those croupiers and panel beaters sure know how to party.....

Very true. It helps when the knocking shop has a whore house above it:laugh:

We all feel like that through life whether work relationships, family or something else. I am sure if you say more to expand your post, you will get some good advice here, otherwise my advice would be to think about what you want to change, make a plan to try to do so and try to ignore the things you can't influence. That last part is not always easy! Good luck.

Seriously, how about giving him a break?
Bobby - is this about career or other things?
I imagine it's because he hasn't actually given us anything to go on, and it reads like one of those attention seeking Facebook posts where they then don't want to talk about it. Not saying it is, but that's the way it comes across

I'm a bit fed up as I'm trying to progress but it;s not happening. I'm from Reading, and I'm just stuck in the city centre fighing against smple things.

I just keep going round in cirles.

Maybe you should simply get a grip and realise that there are real problems out there..

Maybe you should simply get a grip and realise that there are real problems out there..
Not helpful. Just because there may be other people out there experiencing problems out there doesn't mean that anyone else's are less "real".

OP, if you can expand on your post then I'm sure you'll get some decent advice.

I imagine it's because he hasn't actually given us anything to go on, and it reads like one of those attention seeking Facebook posts where they then don't want to talk about it. Not saying it is, but that's the way it comes across
Yep, it can be ****ing annoying.

He's been a member since 2006'. Did you know people who have attempted suicide asked for help like this but always fell on deaf ears? Only until there attempt turned into a result, do people sit back and go 'why didn't he ask for help?' then realised they missed that shout.

If you ridicule someone for asking the first time, chances are they will never ask again.

I'm responding to this in a Mod capacity due to it being reported by another member.

I'm conscious that individual members here each have their own trials, issues, concerns, worries and crap to deal with and you more than most, but your post is unfair and I'd ask you to (re)-consider other's predicaments in the future please.

Last night I said goodbye to my wife of 12 years for quite probably the last time, due to our separation and her pending relocation to London. Trust me when I say that if this was my thread and garnered a response similar to your's I may not have been as restrained.

Post report resolved.

He's been a member since 2006'. Did you know people who have attempted suicide asked for help like this but always fell on deaf ears? Only until there attempt turned into a result, do people sit back and go 'why didn't he ask for help?' then realised they missed that shout.

If you ridicule someone for asking the first time, chances are they will never ask again.
A suicide forum is available. Suicide Forum - A Support Community for People in Crisis

Well hopefully the OP is fine and perhaps this was just a late night outburst of frustration?

Doesn't look like he stayed online after posting and he's not signed in to see a response to this thread yet today.

@bobby1413 if you'd care to update us all and let us know you're ok please. If there's a problem with your work or personal life, that's getting you down, share some details and there's lots of helpful members on here that can offer a bit of advice. Any ribbing you might of got (or get) is meant in a purely humorous affectionate way I'm sure :)

P.S. Mods/staff - We need a hug smiley!

I agree about the hug smiley, the world needs more hugs.
hugging.gif

Last edited:
And topless models as morale boosters in workplaces but that's for a different thread.

Actually, no, I'll keep it here just now. You know Madonna in the beautiful stranger video rubbing her bum on Austin Powers, that's what the world needs more of. But with less Madonna and just young pretties. And Austin Powers should be outwith the scene too.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom