• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

FTA non Freesat channels

leeb-1977

Prominent Member
Helping a friend tonight to setup his freesat box (he's a techno-phobe ;) ), and wondered if theres any non freesat channels i should consider adding for him... and whats the frequency?

Ive bought him the Bush BFSAT02SD from Argos and ive noticed that it has the ability to manually configure non free sat channels.

He wouldnt be interested in non english speaking channels (unless they were...ahem...of an adult nature), but as im not sure whats available i was rather hoping someone could give me a nod in the right direction.

thanks all.

logiciel

Last edited:

leeb-1977

Prominent Member
Tbh all I wanted to add was sky sports news but after additional Reading it seems it's not FTA :(

logiciel

Thxvm then for letting us know that, now.

leeb-1977

Prominent Member
Thxvm then for letting us know that, now.

yeah sorry about that - but i left it general because there may have been another couple of channels that were worth having that i hadnt thought of. (should have really put that in my reply above but as i was typing on my phone i went for the lazy reply ;) ).

Still - thanks for those links... ill have a good look through later and see whats there :)

logiciel

OK :D

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom