1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FSW. Big Question?????

Discussion in 'PC Gaming & Rigs' started by AML, Sep 29, 2004.

1. AML

AML

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +229
    I just tried to install it, (Full Spectrum Warrior) and when i hit the instal button, it tried to instal the

Unreal II XMP pack. :confused:

I dont have that game installed anymore, so I cant understand why it would try to install it.

Actually, why is the Unreal II XMP pack in there in the first place????

I cant install the game! What can I do???? :lease:

2. AML

AML

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +229
    Update! I installed it through "My PC" . Right cliked on the disk, opened and double kliked on the game instaler.

Still, that is one weird bug!

If anyone else gets this game and tries to instal it the normal way, let me know if you have the same thing happen!

It runs fine, and is basicaly the same as the xbox version, just better controls and higher resolution.
    I dont recomend you buy the PC version if you already have the XBox version. All its going to do is eat up HDD space.

I was expecting SOME graphical improvement for the PC but didnt see it! Only the higher ress!

I tried multy player, and there was NO ONE online playing this!!!

If you get the Xbox version, LIVE is much better, and it works well with the headset for comunications.

The extra levels that are out for the PC version will be available for the XBox version soon and are free to download.

So theres basicaly no difference between versions. (i got both by the way!)

PS, Dont expect a PS2 or Cube version.