FS2-AV [Center Spkr]

LDJ

Established Member
Reaction score
OK, i feel a right wolly for having to ask this, but can anyone tell me how to secure the stand onto the centre speaker of this speaker set please?
Until now i've had mine wall mounted, but I need to fit the small 'foot' to stand it horizontally, but despite my (brief) efforts i cant see how it fits.
The only holes are off center or do not fasten tightly - is there a specific speaker out of the 5 that is to be used as the center? or is there a screw/fixing for this purpose?

i believe if you take the panel apart (just clips apart) there is another hole to screw in, which is more central. I remember having the same problem. Its something like that anyway - it may also tell you in the instructions

thanks.
Is there a specific speaker or do they all work horizontally?
I've looked in the manual, but it doesn't say how to mount it horizontally, all it says is:
"The centre channel is supplies pre-assembled to the FS2 stand, ideal for siting above or beneath your television. If you intend to use this configuration then connect the flat-wire cable, followed by bother tapered end-caps as shown. Ensure that the cable exits neatly through the crescent shaped slot"
which isn't much use to me!

I've taken it apart, and for the life of me I cant see where its supposed to fix! :confused:

I used to have this set and yes i'm pretty sure one of the speakers is different to the rest.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom