• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

frustration! anyone using vogels 6565

salman_hussain

Standard Member
hi

I am new to this whole AV game and would appreciate some input, please.

I bought the Vogels from ebay. I asked my joiner (Scottish term for carpenter/builder) to install it. We spent 3 hours (watch that clock ticking, money dripping away) trying to work out assembly.

I want to hang the projector upside down. The fitting at the end of arm seems to have no mechanism to prevent it simply falling down. We fixed this by installing some bolt/nuts. so this much is done - if not as per the poor notes supplied.

But he left. And I tried 'clipping' the arm into the now wall-secured vertical pillar and it doesn't seem to connect.

Is it the case that it the metal horizontal arm just clips onto the higher of the two metal 'squares' in the vertical unit screwed to the wall? If I do this then it is not horizontal and feels less than secure. The plastic sheath covering the end of the horizontal arm that is meant to clip in simply comes off...

I could take photos if anyone doesn't get my rather poor explanation. but if you have any ideas....

is there a customer support number for Vogels at all, in the UK?

Many thanks
salman
p.s. if you don't mind, please cc any replies to my peroanl mailbox in avforums as well as the mesage board. I am onloy juts getting my head around this board!

The latest video from AVForums

Hisense U7H TV and T+A Solitaire T headphone reviews, AV/HiFi news plus, what is screen uniformity?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom