Front speakers to match Dali Zensor Pico Vokal center speaker

MaybeAV

Novice Member
I'm in a bit of a conundrum. I'm building up a small Home Cinema system and have an AVR (Denon X200H) and a center speaker (Dali Zensor Pico Vokal) but do not have front Left/Right speakers. I can't seem to find the Dali Zensor Pico bookshelf speakers anywhere to buy in the UK either new or second hand. I can see Dali Zensor 1 speakers available and these would seem to match the center Pico fine but my family had kind of gotten used to the idea of the smaller speakers.

Are their any other front speakers I could get that are about the size of the Dali Zensor Picos that would match my Dali Center Pico Vokal in sound whether from the Dali line or not?

Gasp3621

Distinguished Member
Dali Spektor 1 would be good option to Zensor 1. Only 7mm taller, but otherwise same size as Pico! They share same mid-bass drivers, the tweeter and waveguide is different. But i would assume they will sound very similar coming from same brand and price group.

MaybeAV

Novice Member
Dali Spektor 1 would be good option to Zensor 1. Only 7mm taller, but otherwise same size as Pico! They share same mid-bass drivers, the tweeter and waveguide is different. But i would assume they will sound very similar coming from same brand and price group.

Thanks, in the end I did manage to get front L/R Dali Picos 2nd hand.

The latest video from AVForums

Are the TCL MiniLED TVs better than OLED? TCL Interview with Marek Maciejewski | AVForums Podcast
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom