• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Front Speaker Selection

darren16

Standard Member
I am due to move house in a few months and am starting to plan my tv and sound system setup.
I have an AV amp, centre speaker and active sub but Im looking for some front wall mounted speakers to sit along side the TV. I like the look of the Monitor Shadow 50 or Radius speakers but have only a max budget of £200, I know its not a lot but I was wondering if there was a slightly more affordable manufacturer where I can pick uo this kind of slim speaker.

Thanks in advance

Darren

PSM1

Distinguished Member
What centre do you have?
You really want the front 3 speakers to be the same make and model. Hence what ever your centre is then I would get the same for make/model for fronts.

darren16

Standard Member
I currently have a Tangent centre speaker which I quite like, they do seem to do a nice set the E5C but I cabt find and Uk stockists to determine price etc

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom