from 256k BB to 2mbps BB

oxygenuk

Ex Member
Reaction score
got upgraded by pipex this morning.

i was very excited and :eek: 'd

damn 2mbps feels so much better :devil: :thumbsup:

Just waiting on my Telewest BB connection being upgraded for free from 2MB to 10MB :thumbsup:

They say the changes will be in force before 17th of this month :D

Regards
KH

so thats x4 the current speed.

and what will 10mbps be.

1000kbs? holy :eek:

KeithHurst said:
Just waiting on my Telewest BB connection being upgraded for free from 2MB to 10MB :thumbsup:

They say the changes will be in force before 17th of this month :D

Regards
KH

Can hardly wait :thumbsup:

I've got 10 meg. To be honest its not that much quicker than 2meg because you end up being limited by how fast the servers are on the rest of the web.

Mr.D said:
I've got 10 meg. To be honest its not that much quicker than 2meg because you end up being limited by how fast the servers are on the rest of the web.
You need to have 10 Firefox tabs open and click to refresh all. Give those servers a workout! :)

I hope NTL remove the caps. I have a 3 meg connection and d/l at 360kbs (380kbs is full wack) I can do 32 gig in a day approx. My cap is only 30gig, which means that I can only use my line at full potential for 1 day and then I have to not use it. Its a bit like buying a car and telling someone that they can only drive 50 miles in a month.

Roll on 10 meg and no caps. :D

Razor said:
I hope NTL remove the caps. I have a 3 meg connection and d/l at 360kbs (380kbs is full wack) I can do 32 gig in a day approx. My cap is only 30gig, which means that I can only use my line at full potential for 1 day and then I have to not use it. Its a bit like buying a car and telling someone that they can only drive 50 miles in a month.

Roll on 10 meg and no caps. :D
Loves my new 10meg no cap service !!!! :clap: :eek: :thumbsup:

neilo said:
Loves my new 10meg no cap service !!!! :clap: :eek: :thumbsup:

You bugger....
moan.gif
:D

I hope with the NTL/Telewest merger comes the removal of these caps. If not your lovely 10 meg connection could be capped at 75gig :eek: which can easily be done in under a day. :thumbsdow

Razor said:
You bugger....
moan.gif

I hope with the NTL/Telewest merger comes the removal of these caps. If not your lovely 10 meg connection could be capped at 75gig :eek: which can easily be done in under a day. :thumbsdow

ohh hush lol me dont want caps
but 10meg and now teleport its a good week in my house lol

neilo said:
ohh hush lol me dont want caps
but 10meg and now teleport its a good week in my house lol

Whats a teleport? :confused:

This is what I think of caps
action-smiley-086.gif

Oh I see. :D

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom