• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Frogs legs anyone?

zarozinia

Standard Member
Just for fun
3981586561_0f64ebc3e0_o.jpg

Canon 450D camera, Canon 60mm f2.8 lens
F18
ISO 400
Shutter speed 200
Ring flash used
Taken 4th October 2009

Post processing involved a slight rotation, increased the levels of black by a couple of points and increased saturation.

mark800

Distinguished Member
I really like this one.

Innovative idea, and I like the use of the black background. Also good use of colours, particularly the red eye. Black on red always looks good.

Perhaps it could have been made more striking with a tighter crop to remove a bit of the background (top right), and the contrast increased to make the image 'pop' more, with more vibrant colours.

shotokan101

Banned
I really like this one.

Innovative idea, and I like the use of the black background. Also good use of colours, particularly the red eye. Black on red always looks good.

Perhaps it could have been made more striking with a tighter crop to remove a bit of the background (top right), and the contrast increased to make the image 'pop' more, with more vibrant colours.

What he said - would definitely have been my favourite so far if a little more PP had been done to enhance the colours :smashin:

I especially like the simplicity.

Jim

shotokan101

Banned
is that a pet frog?

Hope so - or else they've either got a very understanding petshop nearby or delayed the evening meal for a snake :rotfl:

JIm

Zombane

Prominent Member
I like this a lot. The colours are vibrant, and like others have said, the black background works well. Very well done :thumbsup:

Zone

I had a feeling this months theme would result in some weird and wonderful pictures!

Love it :thumbsup:

iandrews

Prominent Member
Nice, like the colours against the white fork and black background. I that a real frog, I assume it was a fake one, if so good job it didn't decide to leap off, but then again that WOULD have made a grate photo.

Ian.

ZingyLemonade

Standard Member
Nice, like the colours against the white fork and black background. I that a real frog, I assume it was a fake one, if so good job it didn't decide to leap off, but then again that WOULD have made a grate photo.

Ian.
Hi, its a real frog alright.
This is my sisters image
She keeps them as pets. Although she does have a reptile shop.
Thought i would answer for her as she is in Bali at the moment.
Cheers

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom