Friends reunited

A

av2diefor

Anyone tried it?

I did and was surprised to see my old mates sitting there.

Anyway, on the same page was a dating page also,well, I gave it a try and I can say without hesitation if anyone is single on here, go for it!

I had a couple of dates off it this week,I'm married but does no harm for the ego, (please dont flame me:D ).

Both younger girls and one was stunning and I mean stunning!Local too,very very tempted too...but Mrs AV would do a Mrs Bobbit..

Advice needed :lease:

ps , I'm off on my hols tomorrow with Mrs AV, she has noticed a change in me already,mid life chrisis? I'm 40:rolleyes:

Thanks for the reply but how old are you?

All due respect mate but I really need an older perspective on this one.

i am great at giving advice but....

Don't do anything to your partner, directly or indirectly that you would not wish to be done to you.

If you want to play the field, fine. Just leave your wife first.

Relationships are complicated things. This is one area of life where you cannot have you cake and eat it. Well you can, it just has major consequences.

If you basicly want more sex in your life here's a radical idea. Try involving your wife! Pay attention to her, spoil her, listen to her. Kisses and hugs are greatly appreciated by the fairer sex. They can also lead to a lot more.

A woman in love, who feels appreciated will give it her all. Trust me on this one.

Xusia Of Delos said:
Don't do anything to your partner, directly or indirectly that you would not wish to be done to you.

Relationships are complicated things. This is one area of life where you cannot have you cake and eat it. Well you can, it just has major consequences.

If you basicly want more sex in your life here's a radical idea. Try involving your wife! Pay attention to her, spoil her, listen to her. Kisses and hugs are greatly appreciated by the fairer sex. They can also lead to a lot more.

A woman in love, who feels appreciated will give it her all. Trust me on this one.

I take on board what your saying and i do!

I recently went away with the lads to Spain, without trying to sound conceited i received a lot of attention from the fairer sex and I didn't stray.

So why do I have these feelings now?

I can just say this. One of my mates started going to pubs where he (38) met a younger woman (22). One thing led to another and now after just 6 weeks, he left his wife and 2 kids, she emptied the bank account, he moved in with the young un, she kicked him out and now he has nothing. Worst is he still loves his wife. I think he enjoyed the attention but took it too far. Unless your prepared for the potential consequencies it isn't worth it.

leej said:
I can just say this. One of my mates started going to pubs where he (38) met a young girl (22). One thing led to another and now in just 6 weeks, he left his wife and 2 kids, she emptied the bank account, he moved in with the young un, she kicked him out and now he has nothing. Unless your prepared for the potential consequencies it isn't worth it.

When I say younger,I mean 10 years,women!

I gave nothing away , at all...maybe M.Proops for me..:D ..Maybe the holiday will sort my head out...

Xusia Of Delos said:

I read your previous post mate a while ago and felt so sorry for you and wished you all the success in turning things around.

I feel guilty now posting what I have...but its a problem none the less..

So why do I have these feelings now?

Well 40 is perceived as a age barrier to cross. I'm 38 and I still feel 20. But to a lot of younger people I'm ancient. It makes you think.

I'm sure the psychologist and anthropologist would tell use it's about the ageing alpha male becoming concerned in loosing his status.

Men are programmed at a genetic level to impregnate as many females as possible. Howver civilisation teaches us the stability and sense of monogamy.

I have recently had major relationship problems with my wife. These were over money. We've spent some time apart. I've been lonely during this time, but to use that as a reason for some extramarital sex would be foolish, selfish, and very counter productive.

Relationships have to be worked at. Has it ever occurred to you that your wife may feel the same?

Consider tactfully discussing this matter with her. It may help. Just remeber to handle it correctly.

Xusia Of Delos said:
Well 40 is perceived as a age barrier to cross. I'm 38 and I still feel 20. But to a lot of younger people I'm ancient. It makes you think.

I'm sure the psychologist and anthropologist would tell use it's about the ageing alpha male becoming concerned in loosing his status.

Men are programmed at a genetic level to impregnate as many females as possible. Howver civilisation teaches us the stability and sense of monogamy.

I have recently had major relationship problems with my wife. These were over money. We've spent some time apart. I've been lonely during this time, but to use that as a reason for some extramarital sex would be foolish, selfish, and very counter productive.

Relationships have to be worked at. Has it ever occurred to you that your wife may feel the same?

Consider tactfully discussing this matter with her. It may help. Just remeber to handle it correctly.

No talky to Mrs Bobbit about any of this, seriously , its a non starter!

Guees I'll have to clear my mind and get on with things.

The last thing on my mind is upping sticks and moving on,my son is 10 and means more to me than life itself!

I really just need a punch in the face...

Hey, we all check out the menu every now and then of a different restarant. Just don't book a table and order a meal ;)

Xusia Of Delos said:
Hey, we all check out the menu every now and then of a different restarant. Just don't book a table and order a meal ;)

Yeah but not three meals in five days...:D

Anyway mate, my ramblings are pathetic compared to your problems and I wish you all the best on your reconciliation.

Back on track for me....:rolleyes:

Originally Posted by av2diefor
Anyway mate, my ramblings are pathetic compared to your problems and I wish you all the best on your reconciliation.

They are now but if you pursue those dates they might no longer be.
As always it easier to see and also easy to say what to do from the sidelines, so maybe try to see it like it was your best friend that was in your situation. What would you advise him to do?
I agree with you on not discussing it with your wife because she will have noted some subtle changes in your ways, I bet, women are good at this.
Best way of discussing these things and get her views on it is when a friend is going thru something similar but not right now because she might smell a rat.

Greetings
Johan

av2diefor said:
ps , I'm off on my hols tomorrow with Mrs AV, she has noticed a change in me already,mid life chrisis? I'm 40:rolleyes:

Buy a T.V.R.

av2diefor said:
I really just need a punch in the face...
Just show this thread to your wife then and you'll get your wish... ;-)

I would happily oblige in giving you a punch in the face. You name the place.

How dare you register with a dating agency when you know fine well that this would break your wifes heart if she knew what you had planned. You are being a cold hearted self centred git to even consider cheating on her. It's your crisis so deal with it. Sound to me like you have a little too much time to behave like a single man, going on holidays with your mates. How would you feel if she decided to send a week away with her girly mates and go out on the pull every night, and then come home and join a dating agency and go out with a couple of blokes behind your back? She might even consider shagging one of them, sure that is ok isn't it? She is just having a crisis.... What does that do for your self esteem?

Take your wife on a date.... send her a text message to get her best dress on and meet you somewhere.... even a hotel for a night, and pretend you have never met. Flirt with her, and suggest you get a room... you can go on your date and get a shag, and it's ok, because the lady is your wife.

What about holiday with your wife. Let your son son go and stay with his grandparents for a week and whisk your wife away for a week in the sun where you can treat her like a princess and have as much sex as you can fit in to each 24 hours. Let her feel like she is on a second honeymoon. Let her revisit the days when you and she had no cares in the world, when all you wanted was each other. She misses it too, that is for sure. She is the one you stood next to and said 'I DO'. She is the one who you must have been in love with at some stage, so rekindle that. You are looking for some escape from the daily routine, so take her with you and escape the routine. Buy her some sexy lingerie and make sure she knows that you still fancy her, want her, and will be there for her no matter what. You say you love your son, good for you.... don't smash up his family life by running the gauntlet with these other women. If I were your wife I would be heartbroken, and you would not see me or your son for dust.

Sure, you might be 40 ( I am not far off that myself) so wise up. You have so much to loose and only short term sex to gain. Is it really worth it?

(sorry if this offends, but I did have this done to me in my first marriage)

For a while there, I assumed this was just another stalker hoax thread.

Punch yourself in the face.;)

Little question that no one has asked... How is wife towards you? Maybe she feel's the same way. Love's you but is bored and fancies something different. Or maybe she doesn't love you anymore. Maybe she's fed up with you. Ask her and post here please. Its difficult to give advise (not that you need it, you clearly know the difference between right and wrong here!) without having both sides of the story...

Mrs AutomanUK said:
I would happily oblige in giving you a punch in the face. You name the place.

How dare you register with a dating agency when you know fine well that this would break your wifes heart if she knew what you had planned. You are being a cold hearted self centred git to even consider cheating on her. It's your crisis so deal with it. Sound to me like you have a little too much time to behave like a single man, going on holidays with your mates. How would you feel if she decided to send a week away with her girly mates and go out on the pull every night, and then come home and join a dating agency and go out with a couple of blokes behind your back? She might even consider shagging one of them, sure that is ok isn't it? She is just having a crisis.... What does that do for your self esteem?

Take your wife on a date.... send her a text message to get her best dress on and meet you somewhere.... even a hotel for a night, and pretend you have never met. Flirt with her, and suggest you get a room... you can go on your date and get a shag, and it's ok, because the lady is your wife.

What about holiday with your wife. Let your son son go and stay with his grandparents for a week and whisk your wife away for a week in the sun where you can treat her like a princess and have as much sex as you can fit in to each 24 hours. Let her feel like she is on a second honeymoon. Let her revisit the days when you and she had no cares in the world, when all you wanted was each other. She misses it too, that is for sure. She is the one you stood next to and said 'I DO'. She is the one who you must have been in love with at some stage, so rekindle that. You are looking for some escape from the daily routine, so take her with you and escape the routine. Buy her some sexy lingerie and make sure she knows that you still fancy her, want her, and will be there for her no matter what. You say you love your son, good for you.... don't smash up his family life by running the gauntlet with these other women. If I were your wife I would be heartbroken, and you would not see me or your son for dust.

Sure, you might be 40 ( I am not far off that myself) so wise up. You have so much to loose and only short term sex to gain. Is it really worth it?

(sorry if this offends, but I did have this done to me in my first marriage)

Mrs A, you certainly talk a lot of sense. I would never, ever, ever, do anything to hurt my wife.:nono:

Martin

Friends Reunited is just an information website. It's people who break up marriages.

If you must go looking for nookie on the side then seek a pro but only do it with your wifes consent, she may be amenable to it. Then again she may turn round and say she wants one as well, so there you go!In Amstredam its all the rage and is well accepted and far better than having affairs or seeking old school girlfriends:eek:

I have a Dutch mate, who's wife booked him a prostitute for his birthday once! I don't think he did anything other than talk to the girl (and I forget the convoluted reasoning behind her doing this)......but in my limited experience the Dutch do have a different view on these things.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom