Friends list

CurleeToes

Hi, i have 20 friends on my friends list and half of them dont load they have no avatars and no time they where last online. Does anyone have this problem? was working fine the other day

emcor99

Hi, i have 20 friends on my friends list and half of them dont load they have no avatars and no time they where last online. Does anyone have this problem? was working fine the other day

Dont worry mate its not just you:smashin: PSN has been playing up since yesterday.

mattsh

Yeah I've been having the same thing since Friday. Half of my friends list is ok but half show up with no status next to their name (last online time etc) and some aren't showing up at all. :thumbsdow

GMC79

Distinguished Member
Yeah is the same for me, tho usually sorts itself out after a minute or so.

Mr. Fred

Me too, problems started Friday evening, still really tetchy all day Sunday.

Frasermack

Seemed slightly better last night but still some issues. Happening all over, got Dutch and American friends experiencing the same problems. It seems totally random who you see or don't as well, I've got friends who have communal friends showing as on in their list but off on mine at the same time.#

Luckily it doesn't seem to affect online play once you actually find the person you're playing with. Played GH5, Resistance 2 and Sacred 2 all weekend without issue.....

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom