Friends list clear out.

Gary D

Distinguished Member
PUBLIC ANNONCEMENT

Hi guys and gals,

since the inception of the MGC my friends list has exploded. With the clan beginning to gather pace i therefore have to have a clearout of gamers on it. I’ve got quite a few members from the forum that I have never played with.

If anyone is deleted who doesn't feel they should have been then send the request back.

Thanks guy’s good luck with your gaming.

Gary

Kopite4Ever

Aww garyD has got all clanned up :devil:

this is the last sign that he has lost it ;)

i think im on your list on i cant recall playing you at anything so delete me if you need to :smashin: im hardly on the 360 these days anyways the playstation 2 is owning it atm :D

Munkey Boy

Distinguished Member
Kopite4Ever said:
im hardly on the 360 these days anyways the playstation 2 is owning it atm :D
:eek: :rotfl: Look at Kopite trolling! ;) Think I should have a clearout too I reckon. Apologies if anyone goes missing off me list - it's only because we've never played a game!

Kopite4Ever

Munkey Boy said:
:eek: :rotfl: Look at Kopite trolling! ;) Think I should have a clearout too I reckon. Apologies if anyone goes missing off me list - it's only because we've never played a game!
Trolling ME ? never ;)

What i said for me personally is true the 360 is boring me atm yet im still finding a wealth of games to enjoy on the ps2 namely ico 1 & 2, MGS3, Black (its okish just wanna see the story out) and 24: The game will have me hooked when it turns up from stateside :thumbsup:

Gary D

Distinguished Member
kopite - we have played we played PDZ one night on a forum night.

i wasn't planning on deleting you :smashin:

As for trolling - no i donr thionk you are - there are othwer here who spend all their time trolling.

Gary

Kopite4Ever

Hey hey i do remember that now you mention it :D Oh the skeletons ;)

sadly my memory is crap and i no longer have any games the AVF regualars play on, PDZ was just to rubbish for me to keep :)

Gary D

Distinguished Member
Kopite4Ever said:
Hey hey i do remember that now you mention it :D Oh the skeletons ;)

sadly my memory is crap and i no longer have any games the AVF regualars play on, PDZ was just to rubbish for me to keep :)

i dont have anything either! i have DOA4, COD2 and PGR3 all of which will be traded this month. PDZ can burn in the fires of hell as its rubbish!

Ghost recon, fight night and burnout will be with me soon so i can play again.

i dont have much of memory either - to many jamaican woodbines.:smashin:

Gary

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom