Friends £50 superman collection £12 both Sainsburys instore

Simian Sibling

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
As title might be store specific? We have just had a big revamp so might be part of that? I know it's been cheaper on amazon but still a good instore price?

The superman collection is the 8disc set....excellent set

Friends for £50 would be a good price for the BDs but overpriced for the DVDs.

Sorry I'm very one dimensional with my media. It's BD not DVD

Noticed these myself along with Star Wars (now in)Complete Saga @ £40

That's a good price.

I don't think I could watch the BDs of Friends after the previous DVD release with all the extra footage etc.

But at 50 quid I could be tempted :)

We wanted to watch it all over again sometime last year and I stuck the DVD's in.......5 minutes later it was out and off to CEX with them as the quality was terrible (even my wife commented as she rarely cares about quality)!

I'm not to fussed about extended/extras so I was happy with the upgrade although it doesn't have the wood cheese scene in it which was my favourite but I can live with that!

I thought so. A look online shows this to be the best price about :)

Yes right now although it dips under £40 from time to time. I paid £32.75 from Amazon back in December, which was a special promotion with £5 off its regular £37.75 price there.

I don't think I could watch the BDs of Friends after the previous DVD release with all the extra footage etc.

But at 50 quid I could be tempted :)

I bought the original releases at £40 a season. Each disc was a separate release and that was a BOGOF price from MVC. They also didn't have the extended episodes until season 6 and then I didn't always notice the differences. Each disc only had 4 episodes as they had extended and theatrical on opposite sides. I don't remember any episodes at the end being extended so I think they might have gone back to just the theatricals.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom