1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Notice: AVForums will be offline at 10pm for no longer than 30 minutes for scheduled maintenance. Apologies for any inconvenience this causes.
    Dismiss Notice

Friends £11.99 for each series.

Discussion in 'Shopping, Deals, Discounts & Bargains' started by venablesphil, May 5, 2005.

1. venablesphil

venablesphil
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Guys, our favorite site, CD Wow, is selling each series of friends for £13.99 each, you can get it down to £11.99 using this link and the £1 pepsi max vouchers. So all together that is £119.99 for the complete set!!

Step1: http://www.dvdbargain.net/cdwowTnC.asp?furl=ShowDisc.asp?cmd=jmp&id=65

Step 2: Click on 'I understand cdwow terms and conditions'

Step 3: search for Friends

Step 4: Add a single season of friends to your basket

Step 5: Use your pepsi max voucher, details below of how to get it if you don't know already (if your on this forum you probally do!!)

Step 6: Go to checkout

step 7: Use your voucher

Step 8 If cant get the £1 vouchers then you need to use the 50p code located here: http://www.dvdbargain.net/ShowDisc.asp

Step 9: After entering a successful voucher pay for product

For pepsi max vouchers then follow instructions below

Go here http://www5.cd-wow.com/promotion.php?promo_refcode=14627_1&affid=14627 and type in 5437 GXWZ 16P8 513Q (making sure you have no extra spaces at the start or end) as the code & then your email address. You can do it as many times as you like with this code & you get a £1 voucher each time.

PS. Thanks to Gorshin and Cas Fan, i copied a bit of one of your posts!!

2. samjpullen

samjpullen

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +142
  3. venablesphil

venablesphil
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I think that is the Asian edition, so if you want asain writing then thats cool but I would rather have english thanks you!! :) :)

4. samjpullen

samjpullen

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +142
    Yea you are correct, it was £127 on Amazon a bit ago but they seem to have stoped selling it (i think it was £127)

5. yeah_baby

yeah_baby

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    The CDWOW Friends sets are in English packaging but they're not the nice fancy UK boxes - they're Australian copies I think(?), and come in a regular DVD size case rather than a box. The discs themselves have the same content as the recent UK re-releases as far as I know. The packaging says region 4 but they do work on R2 machines too.