Friendly Warning

Greg Hook

Moderator & Reviewer
To those people who use CDs as coasters for their coffee table, don't leave an Xbox 360 game upside down on it amongst the other ones.

:oops:

Just got my 360 back from repair, went to try Hitman to see if it was ok, couldn't find the disc in the case, searched for a while, thought I may have left it in the console when I sent it away (as I got a new one back) eventually to find it on the coffee table covered in tea stains and scratches.

But I cleaned it up, tried it and it still works :thumbsup: :rotfl:

Moosh

GregHook said:
To those people who use CDs as coasters for their coffee table, don't leave an Xbox 360 game upside down on it amongst the other ones.

Just got my 360 back from repair, went to try Hitman to see if it was ok, couldn't find the disc in the case, searched for a while, thought I may have left it in the console when I sent it away (as I got a new one back) eventually to find it on the coffee table covered in tea stains and scratches.

:thumbsup: but :rotfl:

Pebb

Distinguished Member
GregHook said:

You're so lucky to have it still working.

Kahled

Novice Member
Sage like (*lmao*) but missing one important bit of information:

Did the tea taste better on next gen?

M

maximerto

So so i know, how long did Microsoft keep your console in repair for?

Greg Hook

Moderator & Reviewer
mark.carline said:
...did you get an xbox freetrade60 back ?

ahh.. :mad: :rotfl: :mad: :rotfl: :mad: :rotfl: stop !..

DOOR > NOW!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

maximerto said:
So so i know, how long did Microsoft keep your console in repair for?

They collected it on the Tuesday and it arrived back the following Monday. It's a new console they've sent me, although it has an older manufacture date.

Van Dam

Distinguished Member
Would you like some tips for Tiger Woods PGA Tour?

BazMan

Ouch :rotfl:

M

madfish_den

When the coffee stained disk worked, he was so happy he was dancing on the ceylon.

sorry, so sorry................ They started it! /\

Van Dam

Distinguished Member
D

Deleted member 65413

Glad you got it working anyway.

All these PUNs are terrible. Just becuAse there was tea iNvolved doesnt mean its something to mock him About.

Van Dam

Distinguished Member

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom