• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Friend Invites - Server full/session no longer available etc

TyFlip

Is anyone having major problems inviting or accepting game invites over COD Blops?

I go into "find game", invite a mate but they're unable to join and vice versa. Tried fiddling with locale settings, resetting the routers etc but no joy. As buggy as MW2 & [email protected] were at first, at least the invites worked for me.

Any Ideas?:thumbsup:

wills999

I have exactly the same problem....it's p***ing me off so much now that i am going to throw the disc out my window.......can't join friends....friends can't join me...some friends I can join .......others i cant.....kicked out midway from games....migrating host only to be left in the combat section ***........Today was 26-3 and about to collect a care package with a gunner in it when i get the disconnected sign and game goes back to lobby......so frustrating.
:lease: sort this out before I trade it for MOH.....

TyFlip

I have exactly the same problem....it's p***ing me off so much now that i am going to throw the disc out my window.......can't join friends....friends can't join me...some friends I can join .......others i cant.....kicked out midway from games....migrating host only to be left in the combat section ***........Today was 26-3 and about to collect a care package with a gunner in it when i get the disconnected sign and game goes back to lobby......so frustrating.
:lease: sort this out before I trade it for MOH.....

You worded it better than me pal. Yeah, I'm having a nightmare atm.

I'm able join some during a game (which usually involves pressing "join" 20 times or so as the lobby they're in is full ) but the normal way, well it's ufkced!

steviegall

your supposed to invite people before you go to find game

try that

wills999

That doesn't work whatsoever.... I've accepted invites and it never worked........can only join certain people when i join myself.....game invites don't work...

UselessMonkey

Standard Member
yeah this is a major issue for me and something I find extremely frustrating.

I have only moved onto the PS3 this year from the xbox and didn't have this problem before, i hope I haven't dropped a b*****k by moving over.

Also, on the xbox a little sign appeared on the friends page to let you know if a friend's session was joinable, if their game was full then no little sign. I've not notice anything like that on the ps3, is there one?

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom