Fridge Frezzers

Tuddy

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Anybody aware of any make of fridge-freezer where the freezer compartment is larger than the fridge.
All seem to have a smaller freezer or both of similar size.

Looking at the £300-£450 price range.

Thanks.

to be honest i cant ever remember seeing what you want .....

Neither can I so far:) A long story why we could do with it this way round but its to pair with an under-counter fridge, if not the Mrs will have to change her plans!:rolleyes:

Nope. All Fridge Freezers have tiny freezers compared to the fridge. Even the big American Style ones have a much smaller freezer compared to the fridge side.

Your only option is separates.

So you've already got a fridge and you want a second unit with a little bit of extra fridge and a lot of freezer? I don't think you'll be able to do that. Does it need to be under counter too?

your like me have lots of frozen stuff not alot of stuff for the fridge. problem is largest fridge freezer you can get is 50 /50 so you end up with not enough freezer space and noo much fridge space. i had to buy and additional chest freezer

we may have bought something that may be right for you recently, it was £320, will post link details later as off out the door at the mo

We're having a house extension which involves the kitchen, to keep the lines clean we want an under-counter fridge for the kitchen and a fridge-freezer we can keep in the pantry.

We have a Indesit in the pantry now and the fridge on it is quite big and the freezer is reasonable but it is getting on a bit now and the freezer isn't what it should be and apparently we are having new.:eek:

Maybe we'll end up with a large freezer with a 'beer fridge' on top.

Last edited:
Sounds like a plan :thumbsup:

Maybe both fridges will end up 'Beer Fridges' after completion.:cool:

Fingers crossed but it is going well at the mo.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom