1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Friday The 13th Part 1 Uncut

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by van.doran, Jul 3, 2003.

1. van.doran

van.doran

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi everyone

Does anyone know of an upcoming region 1 or 2 version of this Uncut Warner Bros. asian import i saw recently on Ebay..as this asian one is at long last uncut and has a nice number of extras...i don't fancy paying £29.95 plus p+p,if the same version will be out on r1 or 2 shortly.....and does anyone know if is this asian one is
    a pucker kocher one or the dreaded vcd.?

cheers knowledgable ones
    van.

2. jmcr100

jmcr100

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +9
    The Asian version is a kosher dvd!!! No VCD or pirate copy!!!

And for God's sake don't pay 29.95 when you can order it from www.dddhouse.com or www.hkflix.com for a minimal amount!!!

It has a number of extras and I believe a remastered picture etc.

3. Rambo John J

Rambo John J

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +854
    the special edition dvd release of F13 is being prepped as we speak. The UK version was always uncut, and the SE is going to have doc's, a commentary etc and may even stretch to 2 discs. It's expected around the end of this year or beginning of next. So personally I'm waiting for that one.

4. van.doran

van.doran

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    thx a lot for the info jmcr100...just checked out your 2 websites..their in my favourites now.
    And Rambo John for putting my credit card on hold until the end of the year for the SE (which i was hoping for)..
    thx again
    van.

5. KRRK

KRRK

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    The Asian one is exactly the same as the UK one, or so I have read, but I don't think the UK one is uncut. I remember reading, years ago, about a 13 second cut to the murder of the hitchiker scene that was only available in Japan. Don't know if this is true, though. I think I read it in Fangoria waaaaay back in the 80's.