Friday Night's fer Fightin' *PART 30*

Status
Not open for further replies.
30 Eh, never thought we'd make it this far :thumbsup:

I'll be about tonight, but I said that last week and didn't turn up till 2am Saturday morning :lesson:

Only a few bevvies for me tonight, I may even get the Mrs to treat me to some Nando's if she's lucky :cool:

So Robbie, making up excuses to not go and see the Snake now I see :eek: Thought they were right up your street.

Alright Welly.

Did Kav make his flight? :(

30 Eh, never thought we'd make it this far :thumbsup:

I'll be about tonight, but I said that last week and didn't turn up till 2am Saturday morning :lesson:

Only a few bevvies for me tonight, I may even get the Mrs to treat me to some Nando's if she's lucky :cool:

So Robbie, making up excuses to not go and see the Snake now I see :eek: Thought they were right up your street.

Alright Welly.

Did Kav make his flight? :(

Hows you??

Is mw3 any good?

Hows you??

Is mw3 any good?

Cool man cooool :cool: Hope you and the fam land back on your feet soon :)

Depends who you ask? :laugh: I'm loving it, sometimes. Just depends how the Lag (compensation) works for you, get it :smashin: I hear BlackEyesSi is picking it up this weekend :love:

~30,000 posts of absolute guff. We should be proud gentlemen

I hear BlackEyesSi is picking it up this weekend :love:

I think Mike leWi3 has been dreaming of me picking it up this weekend as so far I've been giving it a miss Welly.

I don't need stress in my life and MW3 will give you that judging from the daily comments from these guys.

Thinking I could do with trying new game with everything going on here:( no funds though so may have to wait.:laugh::laugh:

Thinking I could do with trying new game with everything going on here:( no funds though so may have to wait.:laugh::laugh:

Waiting is probably a good idea at the moment with the last batch of big releases as they're all being slowly patched to make them better :smashin:

~30,000 posts of absolute guff. We should be proud gentlemen

was thinking, there are a few that joined in the middle and psoted fora while and left, but there is a fair few that have been posting since FNFF#1, that's quite an achievement

Hi wolfie

hello mate - long time no hear.

just had a flick back into last thread and saw your news about your boy. I've got 3 kids and have run this sort of scenario thru' my head soo many times. Each time it's heart wrenching & I still can't really imagine how people hold it together.
However in all the cases I know, where friends kids have been ill, it's been amazing just how resiliant they are. Kids capacity to forget what's up & get on with life as normal is often what inspires the parents to be all the more stronger.

Good luck and let us know how it goes regards his treatment.

Also very sorry to hear about your grandad Frank. Be strong - when you're going through hell mate, keep going. Hope the eulogy goes well and don't worry about blubbing - (everyone knows you're a big puff so they'll be expecting it anyway;);))
Thoughts are with you & your family this weekend. All the best.

Not on tonight, the lasses Birthday, so gonna go and get rat arsed and pass out in Leicester somewhere :thumbsup:

did you see my very very funny Transvestite joke ?

nope - all I saw was a Transvestite joke.;)

similar to one of mine

what do people from Burton do at Halloween?

...Pumpkin.

Did you know I'm good friends with 25 letters of the alphabet.

... I don't know Y.

Last edited:
was thinking, there are a few that joined in the middle and psoted fora while and left, but there is a fair few that have been posting since FNFF#1, that's quite an achievement

Have posted in every single one! :clap:

nope - all I saw was a Transvestite joke.;)

similar to one of mine

what do people from Burton do at Halloween?

...Pumpkin.

Did you know I'm good friends with 25 letters of the alphabet.

... I don't know Y.

Er ..right, how about the Fatima Whitbread one ?

You know i can't believe this forum some times , i gave away £80 worth of Whitesnake tickets last night ,gave the guy my mobile number incase he had any problems and it's still to much hard work to click the "thanks" button :facepalm:

Thanks wolfie it has been tough and still is.

I am taking him to see spurs play a week on Sunday and he is looking forward to that.

Er ..right, how about the Fatima Whitbread one ?

Yep - I saw that too and to be honest it's not as good as my Fatima Whitbread joke.

Bloke goes into a bar, orders his usual pint of Whitbread & leaves it on the bar whilst he nips to the gents.
Whilst he's gone this big musclely black woman walks into the pub, over to the bar, picks up this blokes pint, puts it between her legs and farts into it.
She then walks over to a corner table and sits down.
At this point the chap comes out of the toilet, walks up to the bar, picks up his pint and is just about to take a sip when the barman stops him
"Mate!!!, you don't wanna drink that, see that big musclely black woman over there.... well she just walked in and farted right into your pint?!!"
The bloke turns to look to see who the barman is refering to.
He's really put out by this and in his anger decides to go over and confront the woman.

"Excuse me, but did you fart in my Whitbread", says the man.

"No" the woman replies...

..."I'm Tessa Sanderson";)

Last edited:
What do you buy Status Quo for Christmas?... Whatever you want, whatever you like!

I crashed a plane into the sea and saw a red flag which of course means no swimming. So I had to drown.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhjjhhhhjjjhjjj

300000 posts of tut.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20111209_143243.jpg
    ForumRunner_20111209_143243.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 62
Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom