Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last edited:
Clear your PMs mossy!

Happy Birthday Wolfie :arty:

Why did I walk into town at lunch? I'm bloody freezing now :rolleyes:

Happy Birthday Wolfie :arty:

Why did I walk into town at lunch? I'm bloody freezing now :rolleyes:

My office is freezing, even by Jockland standards. Can't feel my toes and my fingers are like blue ice poles. Stupid snow.

Organising another one already for Bristol eh, last one must have been a success :smashin:

Happy birthday Wolfie:smashin: whats that then 49, 50 ?

Organising another one already for Bristol eh, last one must have been a success :smashin:

I'm still buzzing from the weekend and can't seem to concentrate on work at all. Meeting most of you guys was great and has to be done again :smashin:

But I'm all for a summer meet up after the freezing temps in Brum, that was a nightmare!

Last edited:
My office is freezing, even by Jockland standards. Can't feel my toes and my fingers are like blue ice poles. Stupid snow.

You snowed in yet Froggy? Me Dad just moved back up to Scotland and managed to get himself snowed in in his first week there!

Happy birthday Wolfie :)

You snowed in yet Froggy? Me Dad just moved back up to Scotland and managed to get himself snowed in in his first week there!

Not quite snowed in, but it's pretty bad. My flat is way up the hills at the back of the town so it was like Ice Station Zebra up there this morning.

Whereabouts is your dad based? I think the east coast is a lot worse off than where I am, with more to come. :eek:

Happy B'Day Wolfffffffffffffffffie

I would sing you Happy Birthday Wolfie but we dont know your first name so screw you :devil: :laugh:

Ahh it was good on Sat night when we all listed the Members we hated and then gave them abuse and imagines what they were like...all good fun.
Except I thought it was a bit harsh of Hillskill & Bearman to start tearing into Guns just because he could not make it. Some of the things they said about him were :eek: Poor guy could not even defend himself.

Make me a MOD Guns and I will tell you all about it ;)

Bought 8 legs of Venison for £50

Atleast get it right Dan :rolleyes: :laugh:

My missus liked the Yoghurt joke :rotfl:

Yeah it was 2 bodies and 8 legs wasn't it Duncs :laugh:

I must have missed the yogurt joke, can it be repeated on here for everyone's delight?

Whereabouts is your dad based? I think the east coast is a lot worse off than where I am, with more to come. :eek:

He's just moved to Pitlochry (originally from Fife) so his own fault really for wanting the nice views.:rolleyes:

Yeah it was 2 bodies and 8 legs wasn't it Duncs :laugh:

I must have missed the yogurt joke, can it be repeated on here for everyone's delight?

Yeah repeat the Yoghurt joke & someone make sense of the venison one please??

Happy birthday Wolfie, hope you have a good day mate.

I remember laughing at the yoghurt joke but have no idea what it was.

Guns, did you get your boiler sorted? Can't go long in this weather without heating!

Last edited:
Guns, did you get your boiler sorted? Can't go long in this weather without heating!

Guess if we don't hear back we know the result :(

no word from gamin either, did you lads dump him somewhere? bad form i say, bad form

no word from gamin either, did you lads dump him somewhere? bad form i say, bad form

There's quite a few from the Brum do who haven't been on here yet, gulp! :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom