friday afternoon, and i am kicking back ...

friday afternoon, and who's kicking back?

• Yes indeedy, can't wait for the weekend

Votes: 21 65.6%
  • No way, i'm a captain of industry

Votes: 11 34.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes I am at work still but i am also kicking back. At the moment I have my feet up on the my desk. However thats mainly due to the fact that climbing down from some ladders in my warehouse I managed to roll over on my ankle and its know about the same size as my knee :eek:

Friday afternoon and I can't have a beer yet :mad:

Car is in the garage for diagnosis, problem is I may have to collect the car tonight :suicide:

Will have to make do with a nice cup of tea and sit in the garden chilling out to some decent tunes. :D

Yep, i'm kicking back. It's my long weekend off, only get one weekend off a month so want to make the most of it! :)

Nope, don't get a full 24 hour period off until November. That's the holiday trade. I will however open a bottle when I get home as I do every night. November to March I make up for it big time though!:smashin:

Just got back from an early start in London have checked my emails, kids have just got back from school and thats me about done for the week!

I try and make my weekends start on Thursday afternoons. However, the downside is that I'm finding that a 3 1/2 day weekend is not long enough!! :rotfl:

What's everyone up to this weekend?

We are going for a curry tonight and tomorrow to the German festival held at the Worcester Racecourse. :thumbsup:

Moosh

PS: Lonestar, like your avatar. Pocoyo is super! :)

anyone else ?

I usuall work Monday - Saturday but today @ 5pm is the start of a week off wooo hooo, driving down to Newquay in the mnorning for the weekend and cant wait :). all my invoicing is done and there is not alot more for me to do.

Martin

at the office but been down the pub garden for 2 hours....lovely :smashin:

I would be kicking back but people keep phoning me, last thing I need after the day I've had.

At the office still, had 3 bottles and 2 glasses of wine, a leaving do for someone who has been here 35 years, her one and only job....

I was 2 when she started work here...

Off for a couple of quiet reflective beers.

Yes I am at work still but i am also kicking back. At the moment I have my feet up on the my desk. However thats mainly due to the fact that climbing down from some ladders in my warehouse I managed to roll over on my ankle and its know about the same size as my knee :eek:

All weekend devoted to getting the claim in. Ladders in a warehouse? Working at height without training and safety equipment. Was there no alternative way to get whatever it was down from on high, where you alone or did someone help you fall?
Have you been rushed off to hospital for an X-ray. Is the water from the melted ice-pack on your injury running down your leg and onto the floor (thus creating another H&S hazard)
Oh yes, this one sounds like it has definite possibilities.

I spent the afternoon sat on the M5 North in Devon. I drove down to Redruth for the day from Reading. The afternoon went something like this:

*Join the M5*
Me: "Hmm, there's a traffic warning on the satnav"
Dad: "Where?"
Me: "Bottom right, press it"
Dad: "Ok, roadworks"
Me: "There's a sign saying Junction 29-30 closed"
Dad: "Which one's junction 30?"
Me: "We just went past it"
Dad: *sigh*

An hour and a half later, we got two or three miles down the road to the scene where there were a few policemen standing in the middle of the road with those yellow markers on the ground. After that long wait I was sort of hoping to see some carnage, even if it was only the remains of a car.

Last night dad said we were going to Cornwall for a business meeting today and we would leave at 7.30am. So I was up at 6am, spent an hour waking up then got ready to go out. I had my shoes on and keys in my hands by 7.25am then realised dad wasn't around. Where was he? Still in bed.

"*Grunt* I think we'll leave at 9am, I don't need to be there until 1pm"

What are they like, eh?

why not drink from a glass like everybody else? :D

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom