Friday 13th ultimate collection

Evokazz

Ok, mine arrived too.

Amazing is'nt it they pack them in a slim cheap carboard mailer, yet they arrive in mint condition. You buy an expensive boxset (sometimes from within the country) its packed in a box and bubble wrap yet it still arrived smashed to fudge.

My thoughts exactly, my Discs were immaculate from the USA. Yet my I Know What You Did Last Summer Trilogy arrived from Amazon with a dent, so sending back once I source one from HMV that I can cherry pick.

Buckster666

I have swapped out the Friday the 13th 2009 disc for the UK version as it have MPEG4 encode instead of VC-1 and has better bit rate of 29mbps vs 17mbps

mckee74

Distinguished Member
Now I've got my replacement discs, and more importantly the wife has gone back to work, the marathon begins today.

Amazed with the picture quality so far.

GaryB 1978

Distinguished Member
Now I've got my replacement discs, and more importantly the wife has gone back to work, the marathon begins today.

Amazed with the picture quality so far.
No such luck with lockdown here, I was hoping to start during my breaks from home working 😉

Buckster666

Amazon product

Down to £82 on Amazon, this is the cheapest I have seen this go down to, so definitely pick this up ASAP, as my be going out of circulation soon, as Paramount are doing a re-release of there 8 film boxset soon.

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung QN95B 4K QLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom