Friday 13th ultimate collection

Mark Costello

Distinguished Member
Just received an email from SF letting me know my replacement discs will be sent on the 23rd November. Might have to watch ‘em again then.......:cool:

bigry

Distinguished Member
replacement discs on their way to me
Your replacement disc request has been approved for 1 set(s) of the following discs: Jason X, Jason Goes to Hell Unrated, and Friday the 13th Part 3.

This replacement program is for these three discs only. For all other requests, please contact Shout! Factory at [email protected].

Your discs will be shipped to:

bristol
uk

Replacement discs are scheduled to begin shipping on Monday, November 23rd. Shipping notifications will be emailed on or before November 27th.

Domestic customers (US only) will receive tracking numbers and can expect to receive their order within 6-12 days after shipment.

International orders are not trackable. Please allow 15-25 days for international delivery.

golden phoenix

Distinguished Member
replacement discs on their way to me
Your replacement disc request has been approved for 1 set(s) of the following discs: Jason X, Jason Goes to Hell Unrated, and Friday the 13th Part 3.

This replacement program is for these three discs only. For all other requests, please contact Shout! Factory at [email protected].

Your discs will be shipped to:

bristol
uk

Replacement discs are scheduled to begin shipping on Monday, November 23rd. Shipping notifications will be emailed on or before November 27th.

Domestic customers (US only) will receive tracking numbers and can expect to receive their order within 6-12 days after shipment.

International orders are not trackable. Please allow 15-25 days for international delivery.
@bigry did you get the replacement sent to your UK address or remailing address..
I wasn't sure whether or not I could get them sent to my UK address so I got them sent to stackry?

bigry

Distinguished Member
coming direct from shout to my uk address. reading their email it shows they are shipping to overseas buyers but without tracking i did buy my set direct from shout

Whitley Lad

Distinguished Member
Another email here🙂

golden phoenix

Distinguished Member
coming direct from shout to my uk address. reading their email it shows they are shipping to overseas buyers but without tracking i did buy my set direct from shout
Oh balls..Guess il have to pay for them to be sent

Buckster666

Just got mine as well

golden phoenix

Distinguished Member

Marv

Me too, top service their from Scream. Given the pandemic and how hard it is to get orders in a the pressing plants at the moment.

Just over a month after release to have the new discs ready and sent out. Now to see how long to arrive in the uk.

Evokazz

Ordered mine from WOW and still getting the discs from SF. All confirmed.

Watching through them all with my son, their so cheesey now to say as a child in the 80's these scared me a little lol. Regardless of the cheese this is one of my fave horror series of all time, there's just something charming about FT13th. Just watched Part 6, one of my faves, tomorrow Part 7.

Whitley Lad

Distinguished Member
That was quick

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201129-221958.jpg
    Screenshot_20201129-221958.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 91

golden phoenix

Distinguished Member

Whitley Lad

Distinguished Member
Wow, mine havent even turned up to my American address yet!
-oops- should maybe clarify these are not mine, rather they are from a bloke on a Facebook page based in the US who has his.

Whitley Lad

Distinguished Member

Whitley Lad

Distinguished Member

golden phoenix

Distinguished Member
I should of put my uk address. I got them sent to a USA address thinking it would be quicker but no...I can track it moving extremely slowly through the American ups network. I got an email apologising and saying they may arrive by January the 4th

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung QN95B 4K QLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

What's new on Netflix UK for September 2022
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
ASUS unveils new 4K OLED gaming monitors
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
Disney+ confirms price increases coming in December
  • By Ian Collen