Frequency (U.S. Blu-ray) - Region-free or not?

Doctor Hades

Frequency is a personal fave of mine which I'd love to own on BD and, guess what, it's out in the States ( Frequency Blu-ray ) but I cannot find out whether it is region-free or not. It's from New Line and my imported Blade, Blade II and Blade Trinity BDs were all region-free from the same studio so is it safe to assume Frequency is multi-region too? Anyone know?

Thanks.

Steve McQueef

Distinguished Member
Untitled-4.jpg

Warner seem to have taken over from the appalling EIV and have the UK rights to the New Line back catalogue.

I'll just wait until Warner release it over here, most of their catalogue titles can be picked up on line for around £5 if you wait a few months.

I can't remember too much about Frequency apart from it was a great mixture of sci-fi, murder mystery with some genuinely emotional father/son stuff thrown in as well.

Both Caviziel and Quaid are very under-rated and this film seemed to slip under the radar but I highly recommend it.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom