• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Freezing on live especially r6 vegas & a moan

dan161081

Banned
is anyone having the same problem as me , usually when im in th emiddle of shooting someone the game freezes and wont move. so i have to reset the xbox.

My moan is

Why do people on live persist in hosting games that they cannot do because of the lag , do they think its big and clever to try and hold the most people in a room. If you say to them "your game is lagging" the reply usually is "well fudge off and find another game"

I can hold 14 people but you get alot of people who cant even hold 10 but yet still try and hold more. Dont know about anyone else but it drives me mad , especially when i have my surround sound on and all you can hear is constant gun fire coz some idiot is lagging.

RottenFox

Distinguished Member
i got it yesterday,and hosted a few games last night..had a few laggies,until i noticed the connection meter at the top,the lights..so started kicking the ones with 1 and 2 sections lit,got a good set of games with people with all lights green.
id say either if hosting them..ask them to leave/kick them,and if joining,try to get as high a connection as possible.

captaineyecatch

Unlike Black arrow the games doesnt test your connection so people are free to host 14 players even when they cant. Also make sure you kick any one on a red connection as they will lag the whole room. Remember the average person on xbox live wouldnt know what there dload/upload speeds are. They just think they have broadband and so can host as many players as they want.

As for crashing R6 vegas is full of crash bugs - theres been lots of info posted before about them and ubisoft did release a list of bugs they are patching first.
Also the gun fire sound that doesnt stop is another very well known bug - nothing to do with lag.

Cerberus UK

Standard Member
is anyone having the same problem as me , usually when im in th emiddle of shooting someone the game freezes and wont move. so i have to reset the xbox.

My moan is

Why do people on live persist in hosting games that they cannot do because of the lag , do they think its big and clever to try and hold the most people in a room. If you say to them "your game is lagging" the reply usually is "well fudge off and find another game"

I can hold 14 people but you get alot of people who cant even hold 10 but yet still try and hold more. Dont know about anyone else but it drives me mad , especially when i have my surround sound on and all you can hear is constant gun fire coz some idiot is lagging.

This doesnt sound like a lag problem! if i were a betting man id say it something wrong with either the games (glitches) or your 360 console its self!

U could be getting ready for the red lights of death soon lol! :suicide:

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom