1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Freeview viewing problem

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by crobo, Jun 14, 2005.

1. crobo

crobo

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +113
    Can anyone help on this one? I have been running a SKY digibox into a JS RGB-VGA converter, which then goes into a Lumagen vision (older analogue model) and into the Panasonic pwd4. This worked fine. We are getting freeview instead and the installer put up a new aerial and tested it with the receiver he brought. I connected the scart to the JS box and the picture was terrible - very jumpy.
    Nothing wrong with the reception - the same RGB scart worked great connected to either a normal CRT TV or the input of my Toshiba DVD recorder (which then links to the S-video input of the Lumagen). So something about the JS box - Lumagen - plasma run is giving problems. Any suggestions anyone? I tried changing the basic controls on the Lumagen but to no avail. I don't want to choose a freeview box until I know what the problem is, and I'd rather not use the input for the DVD recorder unless I have to.
    Thanks in advance