Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

FREEVIEW - Sudden Lose Of ITV1/2/3 & Channel 4/E4/E4+1

Discussion in 'Freeview & YouView' started by Andy Davis, Aug 3, 2005.

1. Andy Davis

Andy Davis

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I've had my IDTV working fine since new at the end of June, yet suddenly all ITV and Ch4 services have a 'no signal' message. All other channels working fine, as well as interactive services.

I've re-aligned the aerial & re-installed to try and fix this but no luck. I would guess that this is a transmitter stopping broadcasting as it seems to cover all those channels. This happened sometime over last weekend.

Can anyone help please, I live in postcode area LD3 at the western end of the Brecon Beacons.

Thanks

2. Andy Davis

Andy Davis

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Problem sorted :oops: .

I feel so stupid. After reading the other thread about a similar problem I had a rethink. I have a booster with 3 different levels of boost. when I had set up the tv I hadn't used a booster and although it found the above channels, it wouldn't display them, so a while later i plugged in the booster and I had reception :) . I must have plugged the aerial into the wrong boost over the weekend whilst rearranging the wires and ended up with nowt.........tut tut......