• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Freeview reception problems in NW London

fatfingers73

Anyone having trouble with their freeview this morning. It was fine last night, can't get any channels at all this morning. I'm in NW London.

:(

RPD_UK

Anyone having trouble with their freeview this morning. It was fine last night, can't get any channels at all this morning. I'm in NW London.

:(

I have the same problem.

I'm in SE London.

Anyone know whats going on ? :confused:

Geofbob

I have the same problem.

I'm in SE London.

Anyone know whats going on ? :confused:

I don't think you've noted the date on the previous posts, RPD. (But commiserate with your loss of programmes - possibly something to do with the rotten weather,)

RPD_UK

I don't think you've noted the date on the previous posts, RPD. (But commiserate with your loss of programmes - possibly something to do with the rotten weather,)

Oh yes - u r quite right.

:oops:

NB: I still don't have any Freeview signal at the moment though. :(

scribbler101

I've had trouble with the internet today. I blame the snow.

Where in SE London are you?

Assuming close to C Pal, what, if any, aerial do you need for analogue and for digital?

RPD_UK

Mystery is over.

The TV aerial distribution amp' that feeds all the flats in the building i live in had been blown by a water leak - along with our hall lighting and intercom.

Fixed now. :)

scribbler101

All's well that ends well.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom