Freeview play apps have disabled on pus7304

n0166895

Novice Member
Hi all

Noticed this morning Freeview play app had disappeared from my TV. After looking on Google play store I found it and it had been disabled. I enabled it and then went to open but now getting an 'accept terms and conditions' notification and when o go to accept the app crashes. Can't use free view features without this.

Is anyone else having same issue?

marktabs29

Hi,

Did you manage to solve this at all? I have a new Toshiba Android TV which is supposed to have Freeview play. On the initial setup the TV had other apps, such as Netflix and Amazon Prime, but no Freeview play. I was not able to install Freeview play from the Google Play Store, and received an error code 'FVP-300'.

Sometimes I can just about coax the installation to the stage of accepting the terms and conditions, after which it tells me that it is loading the app. Unfortunately it then goes to a black screen and does not show the Freeview play screen. Hard or soft reboots or a total reset of the TV do not make any difference. I was able to add the Disney+ app to the TV with no problem, so it would appear to be an issue with Android/Google Play Store/Freeview play.

Thanks,

Mark

Supermal

Hi,

Did you manage to solve this at all? I have a new Toshiba Android TV which is supposed to have Freeview play. On the initial setup the TV had other apps, such as Netflix and Amazon Prime, but no Freeview play. I was not able to install Freeview play from the Google Play Store, and received an error code 'FVP-300'.

Sometimes I can just about coax the installation to the stage of accepting the terms and conditions, after which it tells me that it is loading the app. Unfortunately it then goes to a black screen and does not show the Freeview play screen. Hard or soft reboots or a total reset of the TV do not make any difference. I was able to add the Disney+ app to the TV with no problem, so it would appear to be an issue with Android/Google Play Store/Freeview play.

Thanks,

Mark
Have you got an ariel connected.have you installed the freeview channels?You need this for initial set up of freeview.

marktabs29

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. Yes, aerial connected and Freeview channels scanned and available. Still no joy.....

The latest video from AVForums

Panasonic HZ2000 OLED TV Review: The best OLED for movie viewing in 2020
Top Bottom