• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Freeview out of Plasma

H

hao

Dose anyone know how I can get freeview from my Viera to the other TV sets in the house? I have sky and analog to several other sets useing the second Sky output and an aerial distrubution/booster box but carn't find a way of getting freeview out of the screen or E55. If there is no other way I suppose the answer would be to add a freeview box to the second Sky output.
Any thoughts on this one please?

MartinImber

Established Member
Get a box for each TV - they are only £40

Ekko Star

Distinguished Member
You could set the Viera to DVB on AV out. Then maybe RF send the output around the hosue via video sender ? However you would be restricted to the same as to whatever you are watching on the Viera at the time.

Probably not worth the hassle, additional Freeviews might be better :(

H

hao

As I thought, looks like I need five boxes, any recommendations or am I on the wrong forum?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom