FreeView Help

A

AciidSn3ak3r

Hi.
I am thinking of buying a freeview box for my bedroom.
I use to have sky digital in my room and i still use the arial lead for my tv witch is connected to the sky digibox downstaires.
I was wondering can i have the sky lead plugged into the freeview box or will i need to get a new arial all together.

Thank You
Alex Hodge

You can plug the aerial cable from downstairs into the Freeview box. It could well work without any problems, but there's no guarantees.

But it would be hard to do. Im only 14 lol. But i was thinking that i might be able to put the freeview box through the sky box and then that would go to the Sky dish.
I can recieve normal chanals at the minute. and it uses a normal coaxial cable from the sky box to my room

Thank you
Alex Hodge

If you can receive non-satellite (terrestrial) channels down that co-axial cable, then all you need to do is to plug it into the Freeview box, and use a short co-axial cable to connect the Freeview box to the TV. As long as you have a scart socket in the back of the TV in your room, the Freeview box should work, but (as I said before) there's no guarantees :)

Thanks Nick for all your help.
I think i will go buy one today maybe.
Ill post back if it works or not

Thanks again
Alex Hodge

Try getting one from Argos. Then if it doesn't work, take it back for a refund. :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom