• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Freeview HD

Madman045

Standard Member
My Nan is currently looking for a Freeview HD box, the service itself will be active in April next year, but would like the box now.

Can anyone recommend one, preferably with a HDMI connection, she does not need any recording capability.

Thanks

Andy

Gavtech

Administrator
My Nan is currently looking for a Freeview HD box, the service itself will be active in April next year, but would like the box now.

Can anyone recommend one, preferably with a HDMI connection, she does not need any recording capability.

Thanks

Andy

All HD boxes will have HDMI connections. It is mandatory.

Consider the Fox T2. Details here.

Ragu

Standard Member
I have 2 LMB/Sat connection, but I not using them for my LCD TV. I am using the freeview+ brand Hitachi freeview+ box. Which very often "crash". The SKY hd box alone without SKY monthly payment of £20-30 month. Such box exists? Thanks for the advise in advance.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom