Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Freeview and ITV1 and ITV2

Discussion in 'Freeview & YouView' started by nhk, Jun 4, 2003.

1. nhk

nhk
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I've just received and installed my Nokia 221T. The autoinstallations went without a hitch but when I went through the channels, I noticed that ITV, C4 and ITV2 were not installed.

The Nokia managed to pick up some 29 channels. Is this purely a question of a better aerial that I require? Have checked it out on the freeview site and for my postcode they mention repositioning of the aerial. I am loather to call in aerial installers because needless to say they will tell me I need a new fangled aerial.

I am able to pick up ITV analogue and C4 analogue with my existing aerial though.

Also can somene tell me the channels I could perform a manual scan on the Nokia to get ITV, C4 et al.

Regards

2. LV426

LV426
    Administrator Staff Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5,824
    Take a loook here.

http://www.itc.org.uk/

where you can find details of what trasmitters are broadcasting which multiplexes and on which channel, including what type of aerial is required.