Freesat with Sky+ ?

C

carl310166

I have Sky+ at the moment,but we only seem to watch the BBC,ITV,CHANNEL 4 AND 5 etc.

Is it possible to change to Freesat (where do i find a full list of programmes?) but still retain the recording element of Sky+ ?

Thanks in advance.

carl310166 said:
I have Sky+ at the moment,but we only seem to watch the BBC,ITV,CHANNEL 4 AND 5 etc.

Is it possible to change to Freesat (where do i find a full list of programmes?) but still retain the recording element of Sky+ ?

Thanks in advance.

You already get all the freesat channels so you won't be getting any new channels and you can cancel your SKY subscription package and retain just the SKY+ functions by paying the £10 a month.
You'll keep your existing smartcard so there is a significant saving to be made if you are not making full use of the subscription channels.

If you live in a DTT area a Freeview DVR could be a far better long term alternative.

Starburst said:
You already get all the freesat channels so you won't be getting any new channels and you can cancel your SKY subscription package and retain just the SKY+ functions by paying the £10 a month.
You'll keep your existing smartcard so there is a significant saving to be made if you are not making full use of the subscription channels.

If you live in a DTT area a Freeview DVR could be a far better long term alternative.

Thanks both.

Just the answer i was looking for !

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom