• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.
  • Black Friday Deals
    Visit our Black Friday page for our frequently updated, hand picked deals on TVs and other tech.

Freesat, Sky & Quad LNB

Swans1912

Hi All,

Very quick question.

I currently have a sky+ subscription set up with a quad LNB connected to the dish. If a were to purchase freesat would it be as simple as connecting it up to the two free ports on the LNB and then hock it up to the TV.

No need to do anything that will effect my sky set up?

I just don't fancy another dish connected to the house, OH wont like it :suicide:

munkeectr

Standard Member
Yes that would work fine..

Though - Current Freesat box which will be available at launch will only require a single socket on your LNB, as there isn't any Freesat PVR's available - Just yet..!

saibot

Did I read some-where aswell that some of the freesat boxes will have a passthrough feature ? so you can pass your existing sky/sky+ cable through the freesat box ??

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom