• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

freesat discount code

wilby

Standard Member
Hi All,
Use the code FREESAT15 at comet to get a discount on the Humax Foxsat HD box. Might help someone until the PVR's arrive !!

Wilby

usenetz

Established Member
Seen posts elswhere re this......humaxdirect are now selling Graded Foxsat HD receivers at £109 plus postage.

Link
That link is to a Grade A product.

"Grade A units are marked with the suffix -G at the end of the part code). Grade A's are predominantly store returns that have been tested and where appropriate repaired to an "as new" standard in our own service centre or factory. They come fully boxed with all accessories and full instructions and are all backed up by a complete 1 year on site warranty."

I was the OP of that link and at the time was unaware the product offered was a secondhand, broken returns and/or patched up unit. :oops:

Be warned!

john

Wideband

Established Member
I did state in my post that they are Graded.

First saw it mentioned on hummy.org..........have not seen where you mentioned it previously

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom