freeloader

N

NeoBlade

Becaue its not legal ^_^ Well, depending on which side of the fence you sit on regarding on the law... If it only lets you play different region videogames then I don't think theres a massive legal argument against it... Unless it enabled copied games to be played on any Gamecube then it would be illegal.

Sinzer

Distinguished Member
I was wondering if it had been released on Friday, popping into town in a mo on my lunch break (weekend shift sucks!) I guess I won't be taking a look at it :(

neilo

Banned
laffs has had Res Evil for months from States as Freeloader was due out ages ago..now its due out a week before UK release..buggers

N

NeoBlade

I had Resi when it was launched in the USA and Eternal Darkness... Still its nice to have the Freeloader because I can rent titles and take risks on some "maybe" titles. Also I want to test out the PAL GameCube to see if it can produce a progressive scan image once tempted by an NTSC import...

N

NeoBlade

neilo, ouch mate >_< I've heard that the European version of Resi will have a 60hz option as well.... Can't confirm that though. Still... If the Freeloader/Action Replay doesn't come out he can still invest in an import Gamecube...

neilo

Banned
seems its been put back again to the end of the month ..any one wanna buy a USA Res evil lol

Sinzer

Distinguished Member
End of October????

Dam, I was hoping it would be out this week as Goblingames are advertising it heavily.

hehe, not that I can actually afford it, dam that Credit Card and Home Cinema temptations.

N

NeoBlade

lol Sinzer I know the feeling mate. Its going to hurt a bit more for me right now as well because a nice fault has appeared on my Tosh TV... In prog.scan mode the TV decides to screw the image up at the top >_< I've spent plenty on AV and now it looks like I have to pay a lot more.... A right royal pain in the arse >_<

Just reading through the link... Looks like NTSC games will run in 60Hz but theres no mention of Progressive scan...

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung HW-Q950A Soundbar Review coming soon to AVForums.com
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom