• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Freedom Pop free SIM

[email protected]

Established Member
For anyone that only uses a low amount of data, you might be interested to know that you can get a completely free SIM from Freedom Pop.

I finally gave in and bought a cheap smart phone, and ordered my free SIM... only to find that Freedom Pop support both Android and iOS, but not Windows phones, which unfortunately is what I bought.

However, I put it into my iPad, and it works perfectly... and not only that, but using the Freedom Pop app, I can now make phone calls and send text messages from my IPad as well.

To stay completely free, you "only" get a limited about of data, 100 minutes of phone calls and three hundred texts per month, but that is about 298 more than I'll ever use.

And it certainly beats trying to frantically log in, before a tube train leaves the station!

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom