Free Zone Alarm Pro 2010 - 24 hours Only

sstobbs

Standard Member
Reaction score
Not sure the best place to post this.....

If you are looking for a good software firewall, get Zonealarm Pro for free in the following link. The promotion lasts for 24 hours and then gives you access for 12 months

CHECK POINT TO OFFER ZONEALARM PRO 2010 FREE TO CONSUMERS ON PATCH TUESDAY

From this page there is a link to follow which will email you the link to download the software and activation code....

Check Point® Software Technologies (Nasdaq: CHKP), the worldwide leader in securing the Internet, today announced that the company will offer a free full version of ZoneAlarm® Pro 2010 on Tuesday, October 13, starting at 6 a.m. PDT. to help consumers stay safe online. The promotion will last for 24 hours, running concurrently with Microsoft's Patch Tuesday – the day Microsoft releases its latest browser and operating system patches for Windows PCs. To take advantage of the award-winning protection of Check Point’s ZoneAlarm Pro, consumers can click on ZoneAlarm by Check Point Software Technologies.

Hope this helps.....

Free = nice, but why do they want your credit card details? I don't like passing those around like candy - especially when I am not likely to ever use the site for shopping again. Oh well :thumbsdow

I am annoyed by this deal TBH.

I went through the laborious process gave them my address and credit card details only on the submit page get an error saying "error in [totalgrand]" or something.

Meaning it wouldn't let you submit the order with zero as the amount.

I tried it a few times and the error occured every time I clicked submit.

So I went onto livechat and spoke them and they said they were aware of the issue and it will be sorted before the 24 hours it up.

I tried at 12pm today (it ends 2pm GMT). Same error. So I google for help and it is suggested to keep the currency in Dollars.

Do this again and new error puts up saying my credit card company has not autherised the transaction.

So I put in my second card and the same error pops up.

Further googling, the offer seems it is only possible to be undertook by those with American Credit cards not us Britts.

So after all this they have two of my credit card details on file, and no freeby and the offer is now expired.

So after all this they have two of my credit card details on file, and no freeby and the offer is now expired.

Ouch. Glad I decided not to put in my details now.

Man, I am a muppet perhaps as a former customer, they sent me the email offer.

I read the title and thought WTH use is 24 hours worth.

Oh well.:(

Thanks for this.

I wasn't asked for any credit card details though, just name and email address and then they sent me a license key for 1 year.

Works great as my free trial had expired. :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom