• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Free Xbox Live 48 Hour Code

Status
Not open for further replies.

liamis2cool

Free code to anyone that wants it,

just leave a message on this thread.

1 code available only.

ta

JJBDude

Funny that my Gold subscription ended today on the 25th of May. I wouldn't mind the code, would save me a couple of days so I can make do until I purchase a 12 month online.

rederic1995

Standard Member
:thumbsup:plz i really need 1 gonna get console banned if i dont end my subscription i really need a code if sum1 has 1 thanks!:lease:

Fantetti

Standard Member
if anyone has either a 48 hour code, a 1 month, or a spare account please could you send it to my email,
[email protected]
it would be muchly appreciated becaus i have just run out of gold and do not currently have the money to renew it.
Many thanks,

Covert Recon

More losers joining the site just to try and blag our codes. :rolleyes:

As if I'd give a spare 1 month to some chancer with between 1-3 posts when there guys here that are on my friends list and have thousands of posts and they've made a real contribution to the site and community.

More losers joining the site just to try and blag our codes. :rolleyes:

As if I'd give a spare 1 month to some chancer with between 1-3 posts when there guys here that are on my friends list and have thousands of posts and they've made a real contribution to the site and community.

:clap:

ROBIN50N

if anyone has either a 48 hour code, a 1 month, or a spare account please could you send it to my email,
[email protected]
it would be muchly appreciated becaus i have just run out of gold and do not currently have the money to renew it.
Many thanks,

yeah course...............
here they come, all the newbies on the scav:rolleyes:

Chox1988

Distinguished Member
im surprised they are willing to hand out there email addresses like that :eek:, anyway we're straying off topic now :D.

Sniper Ash6

Distinguished Member
I expect those two fellas will be seeing a sharp increase of spam to thier inboxes sometime soon. :rotfl:
after all the hits on google this site receives im sure they will

im suprised a mod hasnt closed this thread as its served its purpose and stops spammers and scavengers

Sniper Ash6

Distinguished Member
@Blazt: not the first to be posting about that site today

after looking at your other posts :spam: reported

i still go by what i said earlier about this needs to be closed

Dave

Distinguished Member
blazt, if you continue to pimp that site your account will be deleted.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom